Freitag, 5. September 2014

Review: L'ORÉAL Pairs miss manga mega volume mascara

Hey guys!

Maria from http://lifeisrosymaria.blogspot.de/ asked me if I could do a review on the miss manga mascara.
So here it is!
TAKE A LOOK AT MY SURVEY ON THE LEFT!


1. How does it smell?
The mascara smells a lot like chemistry, but you don't notice that when you wear it.

2. How does it feel on the lashes?
The mascara doesn't make the lashes stick together and you barely feel the mascara.

3. How well does it open?
It's really easy to open it and you can just get started!

4. What colour did you chose?
I chose the colour black. but the mascra is also available in blue and purple.

5. What is the purpose of the product?
It should give you lashes like the manga cartoon girls have.

6. Does it work?
Well, I personally don't think it gives you these kind of lashes. Altough I really like how my lashes look after I used the mascara. It definitely makes your lashes look longer.

7. Would you recommend it?
Yes! The mascara is still one of my favourites and I love using it.

8. Why did you  buy it?
Saw the mascara on tv and wanted to try it out and then my sister talked me into trying it.

9. Would you buy it again?
Yes!

I hope you liked my review and it was helpful for you! Feel free to comment down below if you want to see more reviews! Don't forget to follow for more!




6 Kommentare:

  1. Love this review, quick and straight to the point. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die will ich auch schon ewig mal testen :) Vielen Dank für die ausführliche Review :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    Es würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du hier beim Geheimtipp des Monats für mich abstimmst (ganz unten TheBlondeLion - geht jeden Tag 1x):)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super Blog!<3 Tolles Design und vor allem auch tolle Review! Hat mir sehr gefallen.

    Alles Liebe
    Hanna

    AntwortenLöschen