This is my fourth post on my blog!
Today, I will do the YOUTUBE TAG
1. Question: What made you start a YouTube channel?
I always enjoyed watching YouTube videos and thought about it for a very long time. And then I just made one.
2. Question: What kinds of videos do you make or enjoy making?
I make different types of videos... Sometimes I do funny ones, sometimes I do artsy videos and sometimes I just sit in front of my camera and chat.
3. Question: Name 2 things you learned on YouTube?
First of all I learnt how to work with a camera :)
Second of all I learnt a lot about film-making, light and sound.
4. Question: Have you made many friends whilst uploading videos to YouTube?
Yes I actually did! My YouTube best friend is Emily! She is from Belgium and such a lovely girl. We sometimes talk for ages. She's funny and pretty cool :)
5. Question: If you could collaborate with 2 people from YouTube who would it be?
6. Question: What editing software do you use?
I use the Windows Life Movie Maker (I think that's how it's called)
7. Question: Who would you like to give a shouttout to?
A few awesome bloggers, you definitely should follow!
My sister Lena's Blog
Miss J's Blog
8. Question: What camera do you use?
I use the Canon Ixus 230 HS.
9. Question: What do you love about YouTube the most?
I love the most to talk to my subscribers! They're all really lovely people and I try to keep in touch with everyone!
That was the YouTube TAG!
If you're also making videos, feel free to post this TAG as well!
Hope you enjoyed this post and follow me for more awesome posts!
Stay classy, stay ratchet!